Some participants will require visa to visit the Netherlands. Please check with your travel agencies, airlines or visit the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs website to see if an entry permit/visa is needed. In general, citizens of most European countries, as well as those of Australia, Canada and the United States of America do not need visa for a period up to three months. A passport with at least 6-month validity period will suffice.
If you need a visa letter, please e-mail us at: email@example.com, with the subject “CCS 2016 - Visa Letter” after you have registered for the conference with fee payment, and providing us with the following information:
- First name (as written in passport)
- Family name (as written in passport)
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Passport number
- Date of issue (passport)
- Date of expiry (passport)
- URL of your organisation and your official email address
* information furnished should be complete. Otherwise we are unable to generate a visa letter.
* visa letters will only be sent to participants who have registered and paid the conference fee.
* you will receive your visa letter within 5 days after we received your request emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with complete information.